Joan Antoni Gómez-Hospital, MD
University Hospital of Bellvitge, Barcelona, Spain
- Director of the Interventional Cardiology Unit. University Hospital of Bellvitge.
- Director of the Interventional Cardiology Unit. Cardiovascular Institute. HM Delfos Hospital. Barcelona.
- Associate Professor. University of Barcelona from 2016.
- Tutor of Cardiology Residents (2006-2011).
- Professor Master University of Barcelona: Invasive Treatment of Ischemic Heart Disease.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. University of Barcelona.
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery, Department of Medicine. Faculty of Medicine. University of Barcelona.
- Specialty of Cardiology. University Hospital of Bellvitge.
- Accreditation as a Professor of Cardiology Residents by the IES (Institut d'Estudis de la Salut).
- Director of Radiological Installations. Spanish Nuclear Safety Council.
- Postgraduate Master in Management of Hemodynamic Units and Interventional Cardiology. University of Murcia.
- Member of the Catalan Society of Cardiology.
- Member of Hemodynamics and Interventional Cardiology Association of the Spanish Society of Cardiology.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Cardiology.
- Fellow European Society of Cardiology.
- Member of EAPCI (European Association of Percutaneous Cardiac Intervention).
- Member of the Editorial Committee of the Revista Española de Cardiología.
- Member of the Editorial Committee of the Interventional Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging.
- Member and Secretary of the Committee of Resident Tutors of the Spanish Society of Cardiology (2002-2006).
- Member of the Continuing Education Committee of the Spanish Society of Cardiology (2004-2006).
- Coordinator of the Intracoronary Diagnostic Techniques Working Group of the Section of Hemodynamics and Interventional Cardiology (2007-2010).
SCIENTIFIC AND RESEARCH MERITS:
- Articles in PubMed: 164
- Communications to Congresses: 425
- National and International Conferences: 146
- Books and Book Chapters: 8
- Grants and Awards: 12
- Associate or Principal Investigator: 43 Multicenter Studies.
- Total Cites (Scopus): 1837
- h-index (Scopus / Web of Science): 19